Seminar on Handling Objections
Who is the seminar suited for?
Anyone who has taken the Basic Course in Rhetoric and wants to develop a toolkit of arguments containing good answers to objections, contrary views and counter-arguments. We will begin by looking at the products and/or services offered by the company, and draw up answers to counter-arguments regarding the different products/services, adapted to different relevant target groups and situations. We will ensure that our solutions have the necessary breadth and depth.
Number of participants
Half-day (or adapted to the client's needs).
Develop a full toolkit containing responses to relevant counter-arguments; responses that address counter-arguments regarding the different products and services offered by the company, adapted to different target groups and situations. Participants will come out of the seminar more confident, better prepared, and with a greater ability to generate sales.
- A brief summary and recap of the most important and most relevant parts of the Basic Course in Rhetoric. Charting of products and services.
- Assessment of the primary target groups and situations.
- Charting relevant counter-arguments, obstacles and objections.
- Exercises to generate tools. Respond to the counter-arguments that have been identified.
- Summary and further work.